See the patch 6.0 version: WeakAuras 2: Exports for All Classes and Engineers patch 6.0
These are my WeakAuras2 strings which work for all classes. They include trinkets, weapon enchants, legendary cloak procs, Hunter tier procs (which can be easily modified for any other class), Heroism/Bloodlust, and Engineering tinkers.
Armor & Trinkets Procs
These will load on all characters.
- All MoP weapon enchants
- Trinkets: Haromm’s Talisman, Talisman of Bloodlust, Ticking Ebon Detonator, Assurance of Consequence, Contemplation of Chi-Ji, Heartwarmer Medallion
- Hunter Tier 16 Procs
- All legendary cloak Procs
To add other trinkets:
1) Right click one of the existing trinkets and choose “Duplicate”.
2) Enter the name of the trinket as the name of the Aura.
3) Select the aura.
4) Select the “Trigger” tab.
5) Enter the name of the trinket’s proc or active buff in the box under “Aura Name”. To find this you can either test on a dummy until it shows up and mouse over the buff for the name or you can try searching Wowhead.
For example: The Assurance of Consequence‘s buff is called Dextrous.
To change the tier proc aura to work for your class:
1) Choose the “Tier Set Proc” aura.
2) Select the “Trigger” tab.
3) Enter the name of the armor set’s proc or active buff in the box(es) under “Aura Name”. To find this you can either test on a dummy until it shows up and mouse over the buff for the name or you can try searching Wowhead.
For example: The Hunter tier 16 set Beast Mastery 4 piece‘s buff is called Brutal Kinship.
This will load on all characters.
These will only load on Engineers and shares a location with the Heroism/Bloodlust aura. All icons share the same location as it is rare for any of them to be used at the same time.
- All cloak tinkers.
- All belt tinkers.
- All glove tinkers.