WeakAuras for all classes and Engineers updated for patch 8.0 and Battle for Azeroth. Included are proc/buff auras for all Battle for Azeroth Potions, Enchants, Scopes and Ammunition, Alchemist Stones, Tailoring Battle Flags, Engineering devices, and Trinkets.
Collection on Wago.io: https://wago.io/AmiYuy-AllCollection
- These auras are made to occupy the left half of the screen while my hunter proc auras occupy the right.
- These auras are localized and will work for all languages!
- Extra media used through SharedMedia:
- Font: Tw Cent MT Bold (From an old Office install or an old install of SharedMedia) – Added via MyMedia, Read “INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt”
- Bar texture: BantoBar
- Heroism (Alliance)
- Bloodlust (Horde)
- Time Warp (Mage)
- Primal Rage (Hunter-Ferocity pet)
- Drums of Fury (Crafted-Leatherworking)
- Drums of the Mountain (Crafted-Leatherworking)
- Drums of the Maelstrom (Crafted-Leatherworking)
Trackers for Use trinkets. Tracks the two trinket slots and shows an icon when they are ready and when they have 10 seconds remaining on their cooldown.
Set to load only in combat, but can be changed easily in the Load tab.
TAKE THE BATTLE REZ
Video clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCawxOFZ6jU
Big flashing icon and airhorn for when you get a battle resurrection. Works for all battle rezzes.
Darkmoon Deck Trinkets
- Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms – Card and how many times this fight your Fathom Fall has damaged a target.
- Darkmoon Deck: Tides – Card and how many times this fight your Rejuvenating Tides has healed.
- Darkmoon Deck: Squalls – Card and target debuff Suffocating Squall.
- Darkmoon Deck: Blockades – Card and Stamina buff amount.
These are also included in Potions, Enchants, Trinkets, Battle Flags, Engineering.
Potions, Enchants, Trinkets, Battle Flags, Engineering
Azerite Traits will not be included as the list is gigantic. You can easily create your own Azerite trackers by using the built-in WeakAuras templates. New > From Template
- Battle Potions
- Utility Potions
- Tailoring Battle Flags
- Bear Tartare – Sprint
- Engineering Gliding
- Engineering Belt Tinkers
- Engineering Devices
- Scopes and Ammunition
To add other trinkets:
- Right click the existing trinket aura and choose “Duplicate.”
- Change the name to the name of the new trinket.
- Select the aura.
- Select the “Trigger” tab.
- Replace the name/spellID of the old trinket’s proc with the name of the new trinket’s proc or active buff in the box under “Aura Name”. To find this you can either test on a dummy until it shows up and mouse over the buff for the name or you can try searching Wowhead. For example: Bloodthirsty Instinct’s buff is called Blood Frenzy.