- There are three sets of auras.
- Extra media used through SharedMedia:
- Font: Tw Cent MT Bold (Added via MyMedia, Read “INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt”)
- Bar texture: BantoBar
10/23/2015 – WeakAuras2 Version 126.96.36.199 – Live Realm
- All: Updated strings for current version of WeakAuras. No changes have been made.
04/08/2015 – WeakAuras2 Version 188.8.131.52 – Live Realm
- Armor Procs: Added Mark of the Shattered Hand as it’s own aura. Checks your current target for the debuff.
01/19/2015 – WeakAuras2 Version 184.108.40.206 – Live Realm
- Armor Procs: Removed Mark of the Shattered Hand because it is not a self-buff.
01/19/2015 – WeakAuras2 Version 220.127.116.11 – Live Realm
- Created post with initial exports.
- Time Warp
- Ancient Hysteria
- Drums of Fury
Note: If you are using my Shaman auras, these overlap with the Cooldowns. I’m working on a solution to this that I’m happy with, but in the meantime, just drag or reposition it somewhere on your interface that works for you (for example underneath your Active Buffs).
- Warlords of Draenor Weapon Enchants:
- Mark of Blackrock
- Mark of Shadowmoon
- Mark of the Frostwolf
- Mark of the Thunderlord
- Mark of Warsong
- Mark of Bleeding Hollow
- Mark of the Shattered Hand
- Oglethorpe’s Missile Splitter
- Megawatt Filament
- Hemet’s Heartseeker
- Alchemy-Draenic Philosopher’s Stone
- Knight’s Badge
- Sandman’s Pouch
- Winged Hourglass
- Skull of War
- Lucky Double-Sided Coin
- Copeland’s Clarity
- Scabbard of Kyanos
- Kyb’s Foolish Perseverance
To add other trinkets:
- Right click one of the existing trinket auras and choose “Duplicate.”
- Right click the new aura and choose “Rename.”
- Change the name to the name of the new trinket.
- Select the aura.
- Select the “Trigger” tab.
- Replace the name of the old trinket’s proc with the name of the new trinket’s proc or active buff in the box under “Aura Name”. To find this you can either test on a dummy until it shows up and mouse over the buff for the name or you can try searching Wowhead.
For example: The Assurance of Consequence‘s buff is called Dextrous.
These share a location with the Heroism/Bloodlust aura. All icons share the same location as it is rare for any of them to be used at the same time.
- Belt (these will only load on Engineers):
- Nitro Boosts
- Watergliding Jets
- Grounded Plasma Shield
- Invisibility Field
- Goblin Glider
- Flexweave Underlay
- Shieldronic Shield
- Stealthman 54
- Goblin Dragon Gun, Mark II
- Goblin Dragon Gun