WeakAuras for all classes and Engineers updated for patch 7.2. Included are proc/buff auras for Heroism/Bloodlust, all Legion potions, Legion neck enchants, all multi-class legendaries, and engineering devices.
- These auras are made to occupy the left half of the screen while my hunter proc auras occupy the right (as shown in the above image).
- These auras are localized and will work for all languages!
- Extra media used through SharedMedia:
- Font: Tw Cent MT Bold (Added via MyMedia, Read “INSTRUCTIONS for MyMedia.txt”)
- Bar texture: BantoBar
- Heroism (Alliance)
- Bloodlust (Horde)
- Time Warp (Mage)
- Ancient Hysteria (Hunter-Core Hound pet)
- Netherwinds (Hunter-Nether Ray pet)
- Drums of Fury (Crafted-Leatherworking)
- Drums of the Mountain (Crafted-Leatherworking)
Potions, Engineering, Trinkets, Legendaries
- Neck Enchants
- Artifact Trait – Concordance of the Legionfall
- Prydaz, Xavaric’s Magnum Opus
- Sephuz’s Secret
- Archimonde’s Hatred Reborn (Tanks-Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Paladin, Warrior)
- Rethu’s Incessant Courage (Death Knight, Paladin, Warrior)
- The Sentinel’s Eternal Refuge (Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Rogue)
- Velen’s Future Sight (Healers-Druid, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Shaman)
- Norgannon’s Foresight (Priest, Mage, Warlock)
- Celumbra, the Night’s Dichotomy (Priest, Mage, Warlock)
- Roots of Shaladrassil (Hunter, Shaman)
- Vigilance Perch (Hunter, Shaman)
- Engineering Devices
- Engineering Gliding
- Engineering Belt Tinkers
To add other trinkets:
- Right click the existing trinket aura and choose “Duplicate.”
- Change the name to the name of the new trinket.
- Select the aura.
- Select the “Trigger” tab.
- Replace the name/spellID of the old trinket’s proc with the name of the new trinket’s proc or active buff in the box under “Aura Name”. To find this you can either test on a dummy until it shows up and mouse over the buff for the name or you can try searching Wowhead. For example: Bloodthirsty Instinct’s buff is called Blood Frenzy.